|Join AICFit for Your Fitness Solution
|Fitness and Healthy Living
A fitness assessment is provided when you enroll in our program. This includes a
health history summary, blood pressure measurements, body fat percentage,
sub-maximal fitness testing, balance, core and flexibility determination.
With the goal of improving your cardiovascular fitness, strength, flexibility, balance,
core strength and weight loss, our expert fully certified and insured Personal
Trainers offer a variety of exercise options.
- Are you looking for an exercise program that gives you personal guidance
and monitors your progress?
- Do you want to exercise but are not sure how to get started?
- Do you try to exercise on your own and find that you don’t stick with it?
- Do you tire easily?
- Do you wish you had more energy?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Is your blood pressure getting higher?
- Do you have excess tension and stress in your life?
All of our services are private and are conducted in either our full service health and
fitness club, your gym, home, or office. (There is a $25 per session charge for travel
to your gym, home or office)
Your Fitness Lifestyle